Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Drybar Shops job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. Our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
Drybar Hair Stylists / Cosmetologists Also Enjoy These Perks:
- The average stylist makes between $23-29/hour
- Hourly wages, tips, and product sales commissions
- Blowout, braid, and updo training that's paid
- Opportunities to grow through management and education career paths
- Flexible schedules that are set
We are looking for a hair stylist who has:
- A current and valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying
- Amazing hair styling and finishing skills
- A desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and motivation, and
- Ability to work with and be a part of a team.
Hey cosmetology students!! We also accept applications from those attending cosmetology school (must have a valid cosmetology license to work as a hairstylist).